- Maria Pokluda and Maryn Taylor (or any other member of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Placenta staff) are not licensed medical professionals and are not able to diagnose, treat or prescribe for any health condition.
- No specific benefits are promised and benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- It is your responsibility to determine if using placenta preparations may be of benefit to you.
- Placental supplementation is intended solely for ingestion by the mother who has birthed the placenta(s).
- It is your responsibility to discuss release of your placenta from the hospital or birth center where you give birth (or backup hospital for home births).
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper labeling and storage of your placenta in a refrigerator or cooler with the placenta immersed in ice until it can be picked up or delivered for preparation and encapsulation.
Refund policy: once your order is placed, we ship your transport kit and go on call to be ready to pick up your placenta. In the event that you become unable to use your placenta for medical reasons, we will provide a refund of the amount paid less $25 to cover the cost of shipping the transport kit to you. If you decide not to encapsulate for any other reason, we will provide a refund of the amount paid less $75 ($25 to cover the cost of shipping the transport kit to you plus a $50 administrative fee).
In the event that we pick up your placenta and then you decide not to encapsulate, we will provide a refund of the amount paid less an amount equivalent to the cost of a medical courier's fee for pickup less $25 to cover the cost of shipping the transport kit to you. (Our courier fees range from $38 - $166, depending on time of day, day of the week, and pickup location.)