You must be looking for placenta encapsulation in Texarkana.
You've come to the right place!
Many women report that their placenta capsules have helped them with increased milk supply and decreased feelings of imbalance.
We're here to help you choose the preparation options that are best for you.
Thinking about giving it a try? Let us help.
Maria Pokluda and Maryn Taylor provide professional placenta encapsulation services for families in Texarkana, using a temperature-controlled medical courier service to transport placentas to our workspace in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
How does this process work?
1. Place your order online and choose the options that you'd like. (Smoothie drops are not available for shipment to Texarkana - they tend to melt a little, which makes a mess in transit. We're working on a solution!)
2. We'll ship you a special transport kit that includes a shipping box with a cooling engine and Ziploc bags.
3. Welcome your baby! Ask your provider to package the placenta in the Ziploc bags (it's best to double bag it).
4. Put the double-bagged placenta into the box and activate the cooling engine by pressing the button.
5. Drop the box at a FedEx drop-off location or call us to arrange to have it picked up. (Generally, if you can drop it off, it will get to us more quickly, as we can only request pickup on the next business day.)
6. We'll receive your placenta and process it, then return the products you've chosen by FedEx. When we ship it, you'll get a tracking number via email so you can keep tabs on where your pills are. Depending on what day of the week your baby is born, it can take up to 5 days for you to have your pills in hand (one day for the placenta to be delivered to us, one day - or sometimes two - for it to process, and one day for return shipping. Add in a holiday or a weekend, and that's how it could take five days.)
A few questions we get...
Have you done this before?
Yes! We've had a number of placentas come to us via medical courier services and it's always gone smoothly.
Is this legal?
Yes! In Texas, the law states that your placenta belongs to you. Because we use a medical courier service, they are used to transporting all manner of medical specimens and this is a typical type of delivery for them.
Why use a company in Dallas-Ft. Worth?
We work as a team, we always have someone on call to receive placentas and begin processing them immediately, we have a proven track record of quality and timely work. DFW Placenta opened in September 2015, and as of August 2016, nearly 200 families have trusted us with their placentas - not counting the ones we did before we teamed up!
Think about it like this: it's the exact same process we use for our in-town clients - we generally use a courier to pick up the placenta and we often return the pills via FedEx if they're far from our office. Except for the super-high-tech packaging that we send you, the process is no different than how we serve families in DFW.
One day, we got an email from a woman in Texarkana who wanted her placenta encapsulated and couldn't find anyone local to do it. She sent the sweetest email asking if there was any way that we could help her, and we very much wanted to make it happen for her. We'd been using medical courier services in Dallas-Ft. Worth in order to offer 24/7 pickup services across the Metroplex, and thought that there had to be a way to make it work from a little farther away. We talked with the courier services that we used, and discovered that there was indeed a way to make this work!
Our clients rave about the effects of taking their placenta pills, and we want anyone who wants their placenta encapsulated to be able to have it done safely and professionally. That's why we chose to offer services to Texarkana.